The list is created using the EverWeb widget API Assets List so it can have up to 100 items and these can be dragged around to reorder them if necessary.
In this application, the EverWeb Widget API Assets List is modified to create a list of links rather than a bunch of images. For those who are not yet familiar with this, here's how it's done …
(a) Click the "Add" button and an entry will apear with "Double click to edit"
(b) Select this text and then add the data in the boxes provided
(c) Once the data has been entered, single click the item in the list and it will become editable
(d) Enter a suitable name for the link
(e) Repeat as necessary
The main heading and this text are optional and, along with the built in footer, allow the creation of a fully responsive page when combined with a suitable header/navigation widget.
The list can also be used below fixed height responsive items such as the Hero widgets.
- List items are added by clicking the "Add" button, selecting the item in the Assets List and then entering the text into the box below it
- Items can then be numbered in the Assets list for easy reference by double clicking them
- List items can run to two or more lines. Use the HTML line break <br> to create returns
- There is a line height control as well as a control for vertical spacing of the list items
- The available list style types are …
disc, circle, square, none, decimal, decimal-leading-zero, lower-alpha and upper-alpha
- The list item marker can be placed outside or inside the list
- There is a control for adjusting the list item inset from the left edge
- The widget can use a web safe font or a non web safe or Google hosted font with a web safe fallback
- Text links can be created and their styles for color, hover color and text decoration set in the widget inspector
See the INFO section for more about creating text links in widgets
- The container can be styled for top/bottom and left/right padding
- The widget has controls for changing the background color and its opacity.
- The container can have a border with adjustable width, color and border radius
- The footer font size, color and background color can be adjusted
- The footer has an optional smooth scroll, back to the top chevron up icon. This is considered to be an essential feature of a page which will be viewed on mobile phones